Monday 24 May 2010

Garbologists trip


" .... we had a trip organised by Ange to Perth Recycling Centre where we met up with Fraser McDonald who was displaying his art work for Nine Trades Of Dundee. Philip my key worker from the Axis forward project came to collect me and my partner to take us and bring us back for the trip to Perth where we met up with Alistair from the library. I really enjoyed the day out and learned lots of things that I didn’t know about the recycling centre that they recycle something’s that go to charities. An example of this was there were bikes that went to help Children for Baranados and televisions that also got repaired to sell on as well, It also helped me stay away from drink for the day and it was a nice day out with my partner too".

Michelle LIFE GROUP MEMBER


0 comments:

Post a Comment